Re: [INTERFACES] libpgtcl.so.2.0 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Collin F. Lynch
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] libpgtcl.so.2.0
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

> > Version 6.3 had the
> > command -lcrypt included in the build, the new version does not.
>
> Already fixed for v6.5.1 (I think) and the current CVS tree.
Good.

> > I have since switched to using pgtclsh with success.
Unfortunately the success was not long lived.  I am now attempting to execute my
script in pgtclsh and am being told:Connection to database failedUnsupported frontend protocol.    while
executing"pg_connect$Database -host $Host"The Server in QUestion is 6.5-1 running on a pure Redhat 6.0 (intel)
box.Thanksfor any help in advance.Collin Lynch.