Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
>Many thanks for all your answers. We will be giving postgresql a full
>trial soon and then hopefully the last fully closed source component of
>our own software will be gone so we can look at releasing more than just
>tools as open source.

It's my pleasure to support you regarding Unicode. There seems very
few people who try to use MB+Unicode.  Please let me know if you have
questions or problems so that I could enhance MB/Unicode support!

regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii