Re: PostgreSQL User's Guide as A4 Postscript? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject Re: PostgreSQL User's Guide as A4 Postscript?
Date
List pgsql-docs
> No, I have not generated one. To make hardcopy, I generate an RTF
> file, then import into ApplixWare, insert graphics, clean up page
> breaks, and insert page numbers into the table of contents. This
> last step must be done manually (e.g. typing *all* of the page
> numbers in) due to an apparent mishandling of the RTF by Applix. If
> I can get that fixed some day then it should be fairly easy to
> generate an A4 version.

Sounds like a ugly way to do it.  What is the original document
format?
> If someone wanted to take on A4 hardcopy as a project, I would be
> happy to support them.

Maybe I will, depending on the document format. :-)
--
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.noO-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>
http://www.hungry.com/~pere/    | Go Mozilla, go! Go!