XOpenDisplay problems? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Brent Waldrop
Subject XOpenDisplay problems?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi everyone.....i am having a problem with i try to compile TCL support
in...im getting this error when it checks for XOpenDisplay in -lX11
it says:
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... (cached) no
configure: warning: The X11 library '-lX11' could not be found,
so TK support will be disabled.  To enable TK support,
please use the configure options '--x-includes=DIR'
and '--x-libraries=DIR' to specify the X location.

I have X installed cause i run it with this account...im using freebsd
3.1...if anyone could give me insight to whats going on it would be much
appreciated...i have even try to reinstall FreeBSD and X and it did not
solve the problem.

thanks
Brent