Re: interface to NeoWebscript 3.0 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thilo Riessner
Subject Re: interface to NeoWebscript 3.0
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
since one month I am trying now to get the interface between NeoWebscript
and PostGres working. But I don't succeed. I guess that there is an version
conflict between the libpgtcl. I am using Postgres 6.4.1 and NeoWebscript
3.0 . NeoWebscript asks for libpgtcl.so.1.0 in the file http.conf in the etc
subdirectory of the installation directory. I canged it to libpgtcl.so
because there was just a libpgtcl.so.2.0 in my distribution of postgres.
Below there is the result when I try to load the testpage for the postgres
interface neowebscript/tests/postgres.html.
Thanks for any help in advance

Thilo Riessner

Postgres Test
      For this test to work, postgres must be correctly configured on your
system and accessible to the webserver user id.
                  Too bad. Something is definitely broken. The following
traceback should help:

couldn't load file "/usr/lib/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so":
/usr/lib/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so: undefined symbol: Tcl_GetFile                                        while executing
"load $NeoWebServerConf(PostgresLib$PostgresVersion)
$NeoWebServerConf(PostgresPkg$PostgresVersion) $safeInterp"                              (procedure "postgres_load"
line18)                                      invoked from within                                "postgres_load
$safeInterp"                               (procedure "pg_connect" line 5)                                      invoked
fromwithin                                  "pg_connect template1"

   If the test failed due to an error like: "pg_connect no such command",
then this indicates either a problem in the configuration                               (access.conf), or something
moresubtle.

                                  Proceed to authentication tests.

Rießner Gase GmbH & Co.KG
Rudolf Diesel Str. 5