shtml file names - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject shtml file names
Date
List pgsql-docs
It seems some sites don't understand shtml is html:

    http://postgresql.nextpath.com/docs/faq-english.shtml

This displays as text, not html, which looks terrible.  I have just
renamed all the *.shtml files to *.html in html/docs.  When the mirrors
sync up, that should fix the problem.  Most of the FAQ stuff comes
through here anyway, and I have changed my naming.  If someone
accidentally puts an shtml file in there, it will not be seen.  The new
names are *.html.