Article for Daemon News - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Article for Daemon News
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have contacted Daemon News, and they say they are interested in an
article about PostgreSQL development.  I sent them the attached.  I will
work on the article, and have everyone review it before senting it to
them.  I should finish it in about a week.

Would you be interested in an article about the history of PostgreSQL by
a team of Internet developers?  I have been involved for three years,
and can discuss the history of the project, managing of developers,
source code management, user community relations, technical challenges,
etc.  I think it would make an interesting story.

PostgreSQL is at www.postgresql.org.

Pennsylvania19026