web site addition - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject web site addition
Date
RE: [HACKERS] web site addition  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Here is the overview:
  I have not seen good program for converting postgres table into DBF file,  and reverse. That is why I wrote this
pg2xbaseutility. This is my first  program written in C++, then there could be some lacks.

> On Mon, 10 May 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> > Is this address on our web site.  It should be.
>
> If I had an inkling as to what it is/does ...
>
> Vince.

> > > http://w3.man.torun.pl/~makler/prog/pg2xbase.html
> > > this address is worth of checking - as I see - there are here utilities
> > > for convertion from and to postgres.
> > >     Hope this helps
> > >     Rem
> > > Remigiusz Sokolowski      e-mail: rems@gdansk.sprint.pl           * *