IRC, webcam, IM - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject IRC, webcam, IM
Date
List pgsql-general
I have reconfigured my system so I automatically connect to IRC and
AOL's Instant messenger when I start Netscape, so people will see me
more active in these areas.

In IRC, I am on channel #postgresql(see FAQ for info), and in AOL/IM, I
am bmomjian.  (All my neighbors are on AOL.  What can I say?)

Also, I have fixed my webcam, so you can use my home page listed below
to see it again.  I have moved the camera upstairs to look out the
window.