General Bug Report: ECPG does not process Fetch - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Unprivileged user
Subject General Bug Report: ECPG does not process Fetch
Date
List pgsql-bugs
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name        : Michael Markel
Your email address    : mmarkel@njeb.att.com

Category        : runtime: back-end: SQL
Severity        : non-critical

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : Linux 2.0.36 Elf Slackware

  PostgreSQL version : 6.4

  Compiler used      : gcc

Hardware:
---------
Dell Pentium 2 350 128M Ram

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
gmake

Problem Description:
--------------------
When I pre-process a program with ECPG, it always gives me a parsing error
when I come to the Fetch.  I've tried it on multiple PCs with both Slackware and
Redhat and I have the same problem.  I've even totally installed clean last night
with a fresh download of the latest version.  If I take the same program and
pre-process it under 6.3 version of Postgres, it works fine.

Test Case:
I have no problem repeating it on any PC with a 6.4 version of postgres.

Solution:
---------