Re: [HACKERS] Source code cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Source code cleanup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 05:51:04PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have changed comments like my-function-name-- to my_function_name.
>
> This affects only comments.

I have no idea whether your changes affect ecpg as well. But someone did
change something on the ecpg subtree while a huge patch of mine is still
waiting to be applied. I have no idea whether it will patch in cleanly now.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!