Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 04:07:39PM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> Applied...but why isn't/wasn't it posted tothe patches list instead of
> here? :(

Thanks Marc.

As I already said the patches list is a problem for me. The only reason for
this list I see is to get the patches to all people with direct CVS access
so the work does not have to be done by just one person. If this is the real
reason I wonder why we don't set it up this way, i.e. distribution to only
some and the others can send patches but don't get the patches send to them.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!