Re: [HACKERS] I need a PostgreSQL vacation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] I need a PostgreSQL vacation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > I am feeling the need to jump into the code and add some of the easier
> > things that people have been asking for.
> >
> > However, I have a 7-month old baby, and just can't seem to get any free
> > time to do that.  I haven't forgotten about all the things people need.
>
> -:((
>
> > Looks like Vadim and others have added many nice features to 6.5.  Hope
> > I can add some stuff for 6.6.
> >
> > Save some missing features for me.  :-)
>
> Sure -:)
>
> How long you will off?

I will not reduce what I have currently been doing for the past 7
months.  It is just that I can't get into PostgreSQL like I did a year
ago until the baby gets a little older.  Not sure how much older he has
to be before my wife let's me sneak down to the basement for hours.

I already do sneak down, but for PostgreSQL, I need to do that on a
regular basis.

Pennsylvania19026