Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Date
List pgsql-docs
> http://www.parc.xerox.com
>   simple look, but very dynamic action
>   (scrappy, run your mouse across the menus)

I didn't like this.  Too much white space, did not spread across page.
The mouse thing was too distracting for me.

> http://www.netbsd.org
>   nice and clean. Cute logo :)

I didn't like this.  Not enough color, too much stuff on the page.

> http://www.mulberrytech.com
>   green and white (with a bit of blue) suprisingly nice look

Nice look.

> http://www.w3.org
>   nice clean logo and look. Too many links on page

Not sure.  Didn't grab me.

> http://www.javasoft.com
>   nice look. Currently has a dumb truck graphic...

Too much stuff/scroll. No spread.

Pennsylvania19026