More white on white text in pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stan Brown
Subject More white on white text in pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
    I believe U have found another place where we ahve white on white text
    in pgaccess.

    In the visual query designer, when you clik on the button to the right
    side of the input field for "Add Tab;e" what appears to be a pull down
    list of available tables appears. Unfortunately it's whit on white?

    Is this indeed what I am seeing here?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco