Re: [INTERFACES] Access frontend - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael H. Warfield
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Access frontend
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Bernhard Ertl enscribed thusly:
> Sorry, a short question:

> Is it possible to connect to a postgres database running on a Linux or
> Solaris X86 with the Microshit Access Frontend from the Office Packet
> via TCP/IP?

    Yup...  Been there, done that, got the teeshirt...

    You need the Postgress ODBC drivers for Windows...

    It's in with the Postgress distribution but you might also want
to checkout the Postgress ODBC home page:

    http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc

> Thanks Bernhard

    Mike
--