Upcoming 6.4 release issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Upcoming 6.4 release issues
Date
List pgsql-general
We plan to release PostgreSQL, version 6.4, within the next week.

An announcement will be made as soon as it is ready.  You can see the
changes for this release on our web site at the bottom of the TODO list.

We hope people will be able to upgrade within two weeks after its
release, so we fix any problems and move on to the 6.5 release.

6.4 includes a pg_upgrade utility, that will allow upgrading without a
dump/reload for 6.3.* users.