Re: [HACKERS] Problem on TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Problem on TODO list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 01:48:50PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have removed the actual version numbers of ecpg from the TODO list.

I know. That's why I though this TODO was old. :-)

> Yep.  Removed.
>
> The current TODO list is always on our web site.  The distribution gets
> updated as part of the start of beta, and the final release.

I see. I will download that one and do some more checking.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!