Re: [HACKERS] libpq++ shared library missing? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Billy G. Allie
Subject Re: [HACKERS] libpq++ shared library missing?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu>
> The C++ library now builds by default on my Linux box (did it always?).
> Anyway, it is apparently not building a shared library, but goes ahead
> and tries to install it, resulting in a failure.
>
> Is anyone working on this? Could someone either fix it or disable it by
> default? I think scrappy wants to do a beta build tomorrow and things
> should be willing to install by then...

The Makefile.in for libpq++ was missing the PORTNAME definition.  It should
now be fixed.
--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |