Re: [INTERFACES] Re: DELETE FROM TABLE doesn't work (AGAIN) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Davies
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Re: DELETE FROM TABLE doesn't work (AGAIN)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
daybee@bellatlantic.net said:
> Correct.   You may want to make sure you have the latest Jet Engine
> from M$.     That are serious bugs in older versions.   See our FAQ at
> http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc         This will not solve our
> current problem.

David,

Could you please post some more details on which is the latest version of Jet
and where it is hidden among all of the hype at www. microsoft.com.

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen.

Stephen Davies Consulting                                            scldad@sdc.com.au
Adelaide, South Australia.                                             Voice: 61-8-82728863
Computing & Network solutions.                                     Fax: 61-8-82741015