Re: [BUGS] Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Charles Bennett
Subject Re: [BUGS] Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian said:

> I just applied this patch a few days ago.  I e-mailed you asking why
> there is an option for this behavour.  Seems like it should always be
> on.
>
> Please let me know.

Sorry I missed the mail...

I set this up as an option because I though the initial behavior
might have been put in for a reason - one that I didn't understand.
I have no objection if you decide to make PGSQL-compatible dump
syntax the default.

ccb

---
Charles C. Bennett, Jr.            PubWeb, Inc.
Software Engineer            The Publishing <-> Printing Network
Agent of Disintermediation        4A Gill St.
ccb@pubweb.net                Woburn, MA 01801