Re: [INTERFACES] problem compiling the jdbc driver - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From rrr
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] problem compiling the jdbc driver
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Had the same problem with the same kernel and Java version 1.1.5v6. I finally ended up downloading the
1.1.3 JDK and it compiled fine.  I have the suspicion that the reason I was getting the Big Decimal error was
because of the version of ldso and libc5 I was running but I didn't feel like testing this. Everthing has worked
fine using the 1.1.3 version of Java even the Large Object image application.

- Richard