Re: [HACKERS] Re: Cancel key now ready - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: Cancel key now ready
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Already fixed, compiled and started postmaster I see the following:
>
> marliesle$ postmaster -i &
> [1] 22619
> marliesle$ No such file or directory
> PostmasterMain execv failed on postmaster
>
> [1]+  Exit 1                  postmaster -i &
>
> I'm on debian (bo) and till July 4 it worked everyday :)

OK, this is another issue.  To properly show status on the command line,
I have the postmaster re-exec() itself with at least three args.  For
some reason, on your platform, this is not working.  I have just
committed a patch that shows the file name on exec failure.  Please
re-sync and tell me what it displays.