Re: Precompiled libraries for PgAccess... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: Precompiled libraries for PgAccess...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Constantin Teodorescu wrote:
  >Some precompiled shared libraries (libpq.so and libpgtcl.so) for RedHat
  >i386 versions 4.2 and 5.0 are available at :
  >
  >ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess
  >
  >For RedHat 5.0 are available libraries for PostgreSQL 6.3.1 version.
  >I will update as soon as I can that libraries for 6.3.2 version as well.

Precompiled packages for Debian Linux, containing all of 6.3.2, can be
downloaded from www.debian.org or its mirrors; these packages require
a libc6 system (hamm).

     "If it is possible, as much as it depends on you, live
      peaceably with all men."        Romans 12:18