Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Julia A.Case
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Quoting David Hartwig (daveh@insightdist.com):
> Marc,
>
> I think I just figured out why you were so concerned about the Makefile
> and the README.   I looked through the latest snapshot (Apr 15) and
> noticed that the ODBC self-extracting EXE binary was not present.  (It
> was nice to see the source!)  :)   Is it your intentions to not include
> this as part of the distribution?   Are there tactical problems with
> including the binary?

    David did you ever upgrade the install?  I did get the newer
InstallShield to work.  I also bundled it with ODBC 3.1...

Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]