Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.3.1 issues - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Martin
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.3.1 issues
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> OK, we have most of the open items fixed.  Marc, can you check on number
> 4, and Thomas, please apply your patch for item 3.  We can then package
> a patch and close 6.3.*.
>

> >     indexes not used that were used in 6.2(fixed)
> >     memory leak in backend when run on simple queries(fixed)
> >     negative sign causing problems in various areas, like float4 & shortint
> >     configure assert checking is reversed
> >     UNION crashes on ORDER BY or DISTINCT(already fixed in source tree)

For a 6.3.2 release can we make sure the patch is applied to configure correctly
after running autoconf. (The one which fixes configure for compilers other
than gcc.)

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775