Re: [HACKERS] Final one...? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Martin
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Final one...?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> > I noticed a couple of tcl/tk improvements from Bruce this morning, and
> > fixed the geqo_paths.c problem...unless there are any major disagreements,
> > I will announce this by 4:30ADT this afternoon as being the official
> > 6.3.1...
> >

> Good.  Doing some manual pages cleanups, and now I see it is being
> called 6.3.1 so I have to change the HISTORY, TODO, and other things.

Any chance of getting the updated machine-specific FAQs in? (It may only be
the Irix one that's changed). The Irix one certainly has lots more up-to-date
and useful info on getting PostgreSQL to compile under Irix6

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775