Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Goran Thyni
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am 35, and live in the very north of Sweden in a small village
called Jukkasj�rvi, 25 km outside the mining town of Kiruna.
This is about 200 km north of the arctic circle.

I am currently (more or less) single in my little house near the Torne river
and enjoys sauna, skiing, fishing and dancing (especially tango).

I work as development and system engineer and in a small outfit
as ours it means doing all sort of things. Our main business is
on-line image databases, tied to the mother companies printing
and prepress shops.
http://www.bildbasen.se/
http://www.jms-gruppen.com/

My main areas of knowledges is
unix and communication,
C and perl programming.

We are slowly shutting down our old DG/Aviion/Informix-system and
porting our software to linux/pgsql.
I am responsable for the new unix socket code in 6.3 and hope to
help out some more on the following releases.

     regards,
G�ran Thyni, sysadm, JMS Bildbasen, Kiruna