initdb error on 24th Feb (PM) cvsup. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Keith Parks
Subject initdb error on 24th Feb (PM) cvsup.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

I'm getting the following error when running initdb after a fresh compile
of the 24th Feb development tree. (cvsup'd)

vacuuming template1
NOTICE:  Ind pg_class_relname_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (45) IS NOT THE
SAME AS HEAP' (44)
NOTICE:  Ind pg_class_relname_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (45) IS NOT THE
SAME AS HEAP' (44)
NOTICE:  Ind pg_class_oid_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (45) IS NOT THE SAME AS
HEAP' (44)
NOTICE:  Ind pg_class_oid_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (45) IS NOT THE SAME AS
HEAP' (44)

Yesterday's gave a similar problem but only pg_class_oid_index.

This somehow seems to be related to the recent jiggery-pokery we've
been doing on the classes to hide them.

It looks like the index is getting out of step with the class?

Keith.