Re: [HACKERS] Who is everybody? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D. Jay Newman
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is everybody?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi:

I'm D. Jay Newman (the "D." is silent) :).

I'm 40, I earn money as a Research Programmer for Penn State, and
thow money away by running Sprucegrove Internet Marketing, Inc.
(a general web/net consulting firm).

My wife and I live in State College, PA, USA, with two dogs (Chaos and
Amber), and a parrot (Random).

I use PostgreSQL for as much of my Penn State work as possible (I'm
working on a communications package <http://projects.cac.psu.edu/ct/> called
CourseTalk; this package uses PostgreSQL to store all of the information,
which makes my life easier.

I'm also working on a (very different) communications package for
Sprucegrove, which is designed for interactive fiction/gaming.

I'm also trying to be an author of technical books. We'll see how that
goes.
--
D. Jay Newman                   ! For the pleasure and the profit it derives
jay@sprucegrove.com              ! I arrange things, like furniture, and