Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joseph Heil
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,  Although I do not contribute to code writting, im there in spirte.
I am a jack of all trades.  I have done Unix Admin and DBA consulting before
I joined my current employer.  I currently am working for a company that
does work for the NFL.  So my interests in postgres are for a fanasty football
database, amongst other things.  I have been working on/in/with Linux since
Dec 93, and Postgress for about a year and a half now.  Keep up the good work
guys.  I am currently trying to start a DBA consulting company, based on
my Oracle, DB2, Postgres, and Msql expertise.  Oh ya, Im married and I have
one son(Andrew 2yrs old) and a little girl is on the way.  My son, also likes
linux( especially xfishtank)!!!

j.heil
--
Joseph A. Heil, Jr.

SuperStat, Inc.            email: heilja@superstat.com
7500 Market Place Drive        voice: 612-943-8400
Eden Prairie, MN  55344        fax:   612-943-8300

Key fingerprint = 95 FC 3A F4 8A 10 05 85  3F 53 01 86 AD DB DB 51