Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brett McCormick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod
Date
Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
How about having output options for types?  I know this can be
implemented with functions and views, but it would be nice to able to
output values in different formats by default (such as datetime =>
seconds since the epoch)