Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Frederick W. Reimer
Subject Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Is the ix86/linux "confirmed" port using libc 5 or glibc 2.x (aka
libc6)?  As most major distributions are going to release all new
versions with glibc I think it's prudent to test on both "platforms"
independantly.

-Fred