My second patch from yesterday - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject My second patch from yesterday
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It seems it didn't make it into the source tree so far. In fact I'm not even
sure I really send it out. Since I'd like to do some more work now I can
easily include yesterday's changes again. But if the patch somehow makes it
into the archive we will get 'already applied' errors.

So please do not apply it anymore in case it is still in the queue. I will
upload a new version later on.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20