Re: [HACKERS] PostGreSQL v6.2.1 for Linux Alpha - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostGreSQL v6.2.1 for Linux Alpha
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Bruce:
>
> > Use this:
> >
> >     configure --enable-cassert
>
> Done, installed, and no difference in output in any way, shape, or form.
>
> > I am not sure how I would debug this even if I had access.  I guess I
> > would try the assert, and then start reviewing the long vs. int issues.
>
> I would probably want a PostGreSQL hacker working on this if that's the
> case, then.  ;)

OK, it is true if I am not sure how to debug it, it is tough to see how
you will.  I will check on the long/int issue in the source.  Can you
try to see if the hash keys set/lookup match for mkoidname?

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us