Re: pgsql: Enable script to generate preproc.y in build process. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Enable script to generate preproc.y in build process.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:13:30PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Where's the "cvs remove preproc.y" ?

> Waiting for me to get online again. I didn't want to make that last change
> while going offline immediately afterwards. I prefer to be able to keep an eye
> on the buildfarm for the first few builds after changes to the build system.

I didn't think we were getting any real testing with the preproc.y file
still being there --- it would depend on chance file update times
whether the preproc.y file got rebuilt or not.

In any case, one can always roll back a CVS change ...

            regards, tom lane