Re: [patch] fix for regression tests (locale cs_CZ) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [patch] fix for regression tests (locale cs_CZ)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM> writes:
> I attached fix for regression tests and Czech locale. It is not complete
> yet, because I fighting with foreign_data test. But it fix three other
> tests.

As per buildfarm member gothic_moth, this didn't fix it.

> The difference is that Czech collation sorts numbers after letters.

I think trying to accommodate that is going to be a permanent source of
new regression test headaches.  I recommend we revert the patch and agree
that this is beyond the scope of locale differences that we are willing
to cater for in the regression tests.