Re: tsearch2 patch status report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: tsearch2 patch status report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> You broke my shiny new MinGW and Cygwin buildfarm members too :-)

Yeah, I was just looking at that.  I seem to recall that the fu000001.o(.idata$3+0xc): undefined reference to
`libpostgres_a_iname'
bleat is a symptom of a reference to a variable that isn't marked
DLLIMPORT ... but CurrentMemoryContext certainly is, so there's not
anything here sufficient to fix it.  I trust someone with access to
a Windows build environment will dig into that.