Re: Postgres alpha testing docs and general test packs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Postgres alpha testing docs and general test packs
Date
List pgsql-general
----- "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> Le mercredi 28 octobre 2009 à 23:30:01, Adrian Klaver a écrit :
> > ----- "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> xml
> >
> > See attached screen shot for one possible solution.
> >

> This solution aims at developers, not users. I mean, I can do this and
> already do. My customers won't.
>

> --
> Guillaume.
>  http://www.postgresqlfr.org
>  http://dalibo.com

True, but I took it Thom was looking for a way to find answers in the meantime. This sort of comes under:
'Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach him to fish feed him for a lifetime' :)

Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net