Invitation to the OSGEO Code Sprint 2016 / Feb 23-26 in Paris - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Damien Clochard
Subject Invitation to the OSGEO Code Sprint 2016 / Feb 23-26 in Paris
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation is organizing its annual Code
Sprint this year in Paris from February 23 to February 26.

Many PostGIS developers will attend this event, including Paul Ramsey,
Olivier Courtin, and others... This a great opportunity to work with
them on how to improve PostgreSQL in this field.

The Code Sprint will be hosted by the Mozilla Foundation ( 16bis
Boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris ). Dalibo's office is right across the
street and we'll be a sponsor for this event, so if you're interested in
attending this event don't hesitate to contact us, we're happy to help.

You'll find more information on the wiki page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016

See you in Paris next month :)

--
Damien Clochard