Re: Query optimizer 8.0.1 (and 8.0) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From pgsql@mohawksoft.com
Subject Re: Query optimizer 8.0.1 (and 8.0)
Date
Re: Query optimizer 8.0.1 (and 8.0)  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Mark,
>
>> Hey, I can give you a copy of RT1 which is fine, but it is 1.1G
>> compressed. I'd have to mail you a DVD.
>
> Sure, cool.

[address info sniped]

I would be willing to send a couple DVDs (on a regular basis) to anyone
who is able to post this on a good mirror that anyone could get at.

I can send the US Census database, fully loaded and in compressed pg_dump
format. I also have the latest CD database from www.freedb.org.

I would love to keep these things current for PG development, but my
company's  server is on a plan that gets 1G free, and is billed after
that. Also, I am on a broadband line at my office, and uploading the data
would take days.