Re: upcoming postgresql.org infrastructure migration - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: upcoming postgresql.org infrastructure migration
Date
List pgsql-www
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> this migration has been completed for all systems - and there is no
> currently known remaining service impact. If somebody notices something
> that stopped working or is behaving differently dont hesitate to tell us ;)

Just nosing around in stuff I use ... it seems like praxis' image
of the buildfarm database is not up to date.  The latest build
snapshot it has is about 10 hours old:

pgbfprod=> select max(snapshot) from build_status_log;
         max
 2018-10-20 09:08:56
(1 row)

            regards, tom lane