Re: [GENERAL] idle in transaction, why - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [GENERAL] idle in transaction, why
Date
List pgsql-general
Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> writes:
>   idle_in_transaction_session_timeout | 0       | default |
> |            | A value of 0 turns off the timeout. | user

Meh.  I think we're barking up the wrong tree anyway: so far as I can
find, there is no error message reading 'idle transaction timeout'
in the existing PG sources (and I sure hope no committer would have
thought that such an ambiguous message text was satisfactory).
So I think your error is coming from client-side or third-party code.
What other moving parts have you got in there?