Re: updated WIP: arrays of composites - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: updated WIP: arrays of composites
Date
List pgsql-patches
> The attached version removes all the places we had NAMEDATALEN - 2
> restrictions on object names. If there's no objection I will commit this
> shortly, as I think it now does all the previously agreed things.

It needs some work yet, but I'll go over it and commit it.

BTW, just idly looking at this, I'm wondering whether we couldn't
now support arrays of domains too.  If record_in/record_out work for
array elements, why wouldn't domain_in/domain_out?

            regards, tom lane