Re: invalid value for parameter "client_encoding": "ISO_8859_8" - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: invalid value for parameter "client_encoding": "ISO_8859_8"
Date
List pgsql-admin
Mariel Cherkassky <mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com> writes:
> I realized that it happens immediatly when I reload my cluster settings via
> pg_ctl reload. Immediatly raised the curremt message for every database in
> my cluster :
> 2018-07-11 17:17:56 IDTjiradbuserjiradbERROR:  invalid value for parameter
> "client_encoding": "ISO_8859_8"
> 2018-07-11 17:17:56 IDTjiradbuserjiradbDETAIL:  Cannot change
> "client_encoding" now.

That's exactly what I'd expect if the setting were coming from
postgresql.conf, so I think you need to look harder.  Are you sure
you are looking at the right copy of postgresql.conf (check "show
config_file" to be sure)?  Maybe it's in some file included by
postgresql.conf?  What about postgresql.auto.conf?

            regards, tom lane