Re: Increased error verbosity when querying row-returning - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Increased error verbosity when querying row-returning
Date
List pgsql-patches
Brendan Jurd <blakjak@blakjak.sytes.net> writes:
>> Thanks Alvaro, changes made and new patch attached.

> I submitted this patch about 5 days ago and I haven't heard anything
> since.  I don't wish to be rude, but I'm not familiar with the
> pgsql-patches etiquette yet, and I noticed most submissions and
> questions are getting responses very quickly.

This is in the category of "stuff that has to wait for 8.1", so nothing
will be done with it until after we fork the CVS tree (which should
happen any day now).  If we weren't busy with getting 8.0 out the door,
there'd probably be more response, but right now small patches are just
going into the to-look-at-later folder...

            regards, tom lane