Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> They are residual markup for graphics from Stephan's Master's Thesis
>> which were never transcribed from the originals (gifs?) to a usable
>> format.
>>
>> Through disk crashes, system upgrades, and a failed backup device I
>> *may* no longer have his original tarball. Does anyone else?

> That's too bad. Did it posted to one of our mailing list?

Before you get too excited about resurrecting the still-commented-out
portions of Stephan's documentation, bear in mind that it was written
for 6.3 or thereabouts, and large parts of it are now obsolete.  In
particular, almost none of his union/intersect/except implementation
survives in 7.1.