Re: pgsql: First-draft release notes for 9.3.3. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: First-draft release notes for 9.3.3.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Andres Freund wrote:
>> I *think* this could only happen with changes that were committed
>> *after* 9.3.2 has been released. Alvaro, that's right, no?

> Yes, the problem was introduced in [3b97e6823]
> Maybe this doesn't event warrant a release note entry.

Agreed, if the bug was never in any shipped version.  I was planning
to ask if there were any other commits that could be left out, or
merged --- it feels like this set of notes is a bit too blow-by-blow.

            regards, tom lane