Re: [HACKERS] Indirect indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Indirect indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Álvaro,

On 1/31/17 11:54 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:35 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Attached is v4, which fixes a couple of relatively minor bugs.  There
>> are still things to tackle before this is committable, but coding review
>> of the new executor node would be welcome.
>
> Moved to CF 2017-03 because of a lack of reviews. The patch fails to
> apply and needs a rebase, so it is marked as "waiting on author".

It looks like we need a rebase if it's going to attract any reviewers.

Might I suggest this patch is not complete enough to be in the last CF
for a release?  I know it's been around for a while, but it is a major
feature and the consensus and completeness do not seem to be there.

I would encourage you to move this to 2017-07.

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net