Re: gcc warnings - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: gcc warnings
Date
List pgsql-committers
Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL <petere@hub.org> writes:
> Big warnings cleanup for Solaris/GCC. Down to about 40 now, but
> we'll get there one day.

Really!?  I get very darn few warnings from gcc on HPUX, compiling
with the default switches (-Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations).  For a long time I've seen only 7, six
of which are due to sloppy output from flex.

I'd be interested to know what sorts of things you see.

            regards, tom lane